HV test systems of the series DB-SV are suitable for a variety of mobile and industrial applications, covering both the laboratory and industrial applications. The units are robust and can be used under harsh environmental conditions. Due to the modular design, they are available for different power classes. The control component with display unit is universally applicable.
- Volt &. Ammeter for output variables
- CEE plug for grid connection (eg: 230V / 32A - depending on type)
- Permissible operating in overload range max. 200% for 1 minute
- Adjustable overcurrent shutdown (for overload range) - acknowledged
- Indicator lights for operating states "Ready", "HV-A" and "HV off"
- External connection for emergency stop and warning lights
- Able to roll; Castors with position
- Modular design: The system consists of control unit and transformer unit
- The transformer unit is upgradeable at customer's request
|Output Voltage||0 ... 10kV|
|Dimensions Controller Unit (LxWxH)||58x58x40 cm3|
|Dimensions Transformer Unit (LxWxH)||58x58x70 cm3|